Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Narrowing My Focus

In the following blog post I will select a "handful" of the questions from my previous blog post about my controversy and I will explain why I think these questions are important to answer for my own public argument.
AlphaZeta. "Vector magnifying glass". 28 Aug. 2011. Public Domain. 

1. Last I heard, Zaha's plans were recently scratched. Has Japan selected an alternative plan/architect?

2.When will the stadium be built? In time for the 2020 olympics?

3. How will the Japanese government handle the controversy, from a political/image standpoint?

These questions seem to capture the most intriguing aspects of the controversy for me. I also know that any reader reading will want to know the answer to these questions to better feel informed or up to date about what is happening in the controversy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment