Sunday, September 20, 2015

Paragraph Analysis

Below I will reflect on the paragraph analysis done to my QRG rough draft. Paragraph analysis is an important step in the editing process as coherent paragraphs make a document easier to read and understand.

Silsor. "File:Pilcrow.svg". 30 Jan. 2006. Public Domain

Here is a link to my Copy for Paragraph Analysis document.

After reading and analyzing my paragraphs in my QRG rough draft, I have realized that most of them are pretty well done. However, nothing is perfect and some of my paragraphs can be improved. Mostly, I have stayed on topic throughout my paragraphs even though most of them are a short 2-4 sentences. I have a few paragraphs that have straggling sentences thrown in that don't focus on the main point. These sentences can be placed in another paragraph or can be pulled and developed into their own ideas in separate paragraphs. My organization/link of ideas coherently seems to be okay as of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment