Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Developing a Research Question

In the following blog post I will attempt to ask some research questions that relate to my major, Architecture. Asking these research questions are important as they might lead me to some current and ongoing debates and arguments people in my field are talking about.
Raab, Emanuel. "Firmenzentrale Kaffe Partner- Corporate architecture" 28 March 2012. Public Domain. 

I will also include links to the articles that have inspired my research questions, as they will act as a reference for me so that I may be able to go back and re discover these sources.

1. What are the advantages (or disadvantages) to hiring architects through a design competition process?
Pro
Con

2. is 3D printing a reliable building material for large scale projects?
Source

3. Should architecture be allowed to be funded by crowdsourcing?
Source

If you couldn't already tell, most of architecture's debates revolve around materials, budget, and jobs. The field of architecture fluctuates greatly depending on the economy and is greatly affected by modern technological developments.


No comments:

Post a Comment