Friday, September 11, 2015

Cluster of My Controversy

By clustering ideas writing a final paper becomes easier and more fluid.
Mhbrugman. "Hierarchial_clustering_diagram" 20 July, 2009. Public Domain. 

In order to organize my writing, I have created a cluster of my controversy. Creating my cluster, I organized it into three sections: Japan, Zaha Hadid Architects, and a neutral contender that kept reoccurring, Jeff Kingston. After separating the sides, I briefly listed their modes of public speech as well as their values/sides to the controversy.

Here is a link to my cluster.

Reflection:
After viewing two very similar Coggles from Savannah and Morgan I have learned that the visual representations of the writing ideas are extremely helpful in breaking down the large loads of information. Both of their Coggles included the original questions we were supposed to answer, which helps to keep on track as to why we are writing. As a visual learner however, I think any mode of organization that is a cluster is extremely helpful to organize our writing.

3 comments:

  1. Your cluster map looks really good. The different colored arrows really help it flow and keys the viewer in to how it is organized. Very well done. You have significantly more information on yours than I put on mine. I got the general information of your controversy and I understand the sides of the argument, which I don't think anyone reading mine will understand that much about my controversy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cluster is very informative! I like how you made a general statement and went much more in depth about that general topic. I feel as if I learned a lot about your controversy where as I should probably go back and add more information to mine. Over all it was very well made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cluster is very informative! I like how you made a general statement and went much more in depth about that general topic. I feel as if I learned a lot about your controversy where as I should probably go back and add more information to mine. Over all it was very well made!

    ReplyDelete