Sunday, November 22, 2015

Reflection on Project 3

In the following blog post I will write short answers to the nine items from Writing Public Lives.

Jankowski, Jessica. "Screenshot" 22 Nov. 2015. 


1. My final draft was different from my rough draft in that I re-worded almost all of my paragraphs to make them clearer, I added another paragraph detailing my original controversy with Zaha Hadid, and I changed my intro so they purpose of my argument seemed clearer.

2. My thesis/organization remained mostly the same.

3. These changes were made so that the purpose of my argument would seem clearer.

4. As an author, having a clearer argument and a stronger purpose makes my argument easier to understand so I have more credibility as I wrote an convincing article.

5. The audience will understand the argument I am trying to make in an easier manner.

6.7. Sentence structure was considered, and the flow of my sentences were rearranged so that everything was very simple and clear/easy to understand so that my audience wouldn't get distracted and loose interest from complicated and hard to understand wording in my sentences.

8. no

9. By reflecting on my writing it helps emphasize the points in my writing that I had to work on. I can better understand where I improved so that I can use my new knowledge in improving my future writing assignments.




No comments:

Post a Comment