Sunday, November 15, 2015

Reflection on Project 3 Draft

In the following blog post I will reflect on my project 3 draft and peer editing process.
I peer edited Mehruba and Dylan's drafts.
GlacierNPS, "Reflection on Lake McDonald". 14 May 2012. Public Domain. 
I had comments from three of my piers on my draft, however I could only access one peer review sheet from Alyssa Bohland. She gave me very good feedback and I agree with all of it. I know that I proposed a solution to the controversy, however just like she pointed out I need to further elaborate on how the solution of budgeting can be carried out. 

I need to work on argumentation more in adding more detail and explanation to how I want my proposed solution carried out so that my argument has more weight and purpose to it. 

Overall, I feel like my draft is almost complete. I seem to have been very successful with my use of genre and audience, I just need to add a little bit more explanation and I will be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment