Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Reflection on Open Letter Draft

In the following blog post I will reflect on my open letter draft by answering 5 questions! For my peer review I commented on both Mehruba's and Dylan's letters.

Image result for reflection meme
Unknown. "reflection"
http://funnyand.com/tag/reflection/ 

1. Did you demonstrate an ability to think about your writing and yourself as a writer? 
Yes, absolutely. I discussed my dislike for writing, my bad habit with procrastination, as well as some skills I improved on this semester such as analysis of genre and rhetorical situations. I though about both of my strengths and weaknesses and I gave examples of each situation throughout my writing. 

2. Did you provide analysis of your experiences, writing assignments, or concepts you have learned?
I focused my analysis on my experiences with procrastination along with the concept of genre and how it helps improve writing both during this class and for the future. I hyperlinked many different writing assignments throughout the text to help aid as evidence for my analysis. 

3. Did you provide concrete examples from your own writing (either quotes from your writing or rich descriptions of your writing process)? 
Yes, oops I answered this question above for number 2.

4. Did you explain why you made certain choices and whether those choices were effective?
Yes, I explained how I wasn't effective when I made the choice to procrastinate project 2. In addition, I discussed how using genre analysis for my project 3 helped make that project successful as I considered the audience in an effective way that conveyed my argument really well. 

5. Did you use specific terms and concepts relating to writing and the writing process? 
Absolutely. Some of the terms I used included genre, time management, clustering/mindmapping, conventions, rhetorical situation and much more. 

4 comments:

  1. Medyum Büyüsü
    Medyum Büyüsü, Aşk Büyüsü, Bağlama Büyüsü Bunlar Medyum Esat Resmi Site Katologlarıdır.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to ask when you will be posting again. I love the look of your blog, I like to get inspiration from lots of places and you do that with decorating my house, recipes and that lovely vintage feel. http://www.galaxyessay.com/assignment-help/
    Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete